Install WSN Knowledge Base
Enjoy 30 days of free support for WSN Knowledge Base! If you don't purchase, support will end and advanced features including money-making options will be disabled as you automatically transition to the free version. Ugrading at any time is completely painless and won't lose any of your customizations.
Download and Install
WSN Knowledge Base needs to be installed on a web server. Here's how:
- Download WSN Knowledge Base autosetup.php
- If you don't have web hosting yet, sign up with an approved host to get WSN Knowledge Base with support for free! Otherwise, make sure the host you choose meets the system requirements.
- Open up your web hosting control panel and click "File Manager". Navigate to the public_html directory. If you want to install to the base of your domain name, upload the autosetup.php there. If you want to install to a subdirectory, use the file manager to create the subdirectory and then place autosetup.php in that.
- Go back to the front page of your web hosting control panel and find "MySQL" or "Databases". Click that. If you already have a database, write down the host name (usually localhost), database name, username and password which you'll need for installling WSN Knowledge Base. If you don't have one yet, create the database and database user here and write down the info. If it doesn't generate them at the same time for you, create the database first then the user for it, then make sure you assign the user to the database with full permissions (it's easy to forget the assign-user-to-database step).
- Visit the location on your website at which you've uploaded the autosetup.php, using your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc). For example, http://yoursite.com/autosetup.php
- Fill in the info requested on screen, and you're done!
Having trouble? Just click the "Request Service" tab above and we'll do it all for you for free!
Professional Installation Service
The WSN Knowledge Base installer makes things as simple as possible, but you still have to get a web host and set up a database through your hosting control panel. We realize this isn't easy if you haven't done it before. Just fill out this page to describe what options you want installed and where you want it, and it'll be done for you by a professional -- usually within 24 hours and almost always within 72 hours. This service is completely free with no catch, even if you don't own the script yet.
Please Note: Installation services do not include any template customizations or any other type of customization. Customization services are available for $1/minute, please contact support with a description of your project to get an estimate.
Simply type your FTP access info here, the setup file will be sent and the installation process will begin.