A Powerful Article Directory Script
Need the best article directory script? WSN Knowledge Base will prove invaluable to your countent marketing strategy. It can autopost RSS feeds of prepared content from around the internet, be deployed as a CMS, or used as a simple knowledge base. The rich text editor allows easy composition. WSN KB offers a vast array of features and the option to translate to any language.
WSN Knowledge Base version 9.0.32 was released on Friday, October 24, 2014 with these changes:
- Fixed totals when using comment archiving.
- Fixed unparsed template variables in reports of guestbook comments.
- Fixed ajax updates of posts to respect ignore list.
- Fixed display issue with login from rewritten pseudosubdirectory.
- Fixed default listing type assignment when no selector to account for group restrictions.
- Fixed member profile rewriting when emails as usernames.
- Added url input type to field manager.
- Added caching for level-based category selector to speed submit page on sites with hundreds of categories at same level.
- Cached listing fields data for better performance.
- Distance search from city now autoincludes any lisings from the city even if beyond range from coordinates.
- Added ability to display current filters.